NEWS & TOPICS ニュース・お知らせ
- Due to the expansion of our business, we have expanded our rooms. We will be able to do much of our work in a larger work space to meet your needs.
- We have relocated to Room 703 in Building 2 as of July 1st, 2023. * Our phone, fax, and email remain unchanged.
- We exhibited at "OPIE'23" held at Pacifico Yokohama from April 19th to April 21st, 2023.
- We have been selected for the Manufacturing Productivity Improvement Promotion Grant. [Advancement of Laser Technology for Fine Electronic Device Bonding and Packaging]
- We have been selected for the Sagamihara City DX Promotion Support Grant. [Development of AI-based Fine Laser Processing Condition Management and Prediction System]
- We have registered for the "Partnership Building Declaration".
- We will be exhibiting at "OPIE'22" held at Pacifico Yokohama from April 20th to April 22nd, 2022!
- We have uploaded the "Micro Machining" page.
- We will be exhibiting at "OPIE'21" held at Pacifico Yokohama from June 30th to July 2nd, 2021!
- We have moved from Room 203 to a larger Room 210 within the Sagamihara Industrial Creation Center.
- The English version of the website has been released.
- Click here for the Japanese version of the website.
Laser micro processing
Information of newly developed products
Newly developed products
3 axes; laser, temperature sensor, camera are coaxially integrated.
It enables correct sensing of the temperature within laser irradiated area by using the temperature control unit at the same time.
You can observe the irradiation area on the monitor by using the coaxial camera.
Newly developed products
This is a unit that aquire the measured value of temperature sensorat high speed and is able to control the output of laser light source for "temperature feedback control".
This unit can reduce the complicated laser output optimization by just setting the target temperature.
Information of new products
"High-output fiber bonding type blue semiconductor laser"
This ishigh-output blue laser using wavelength 450nm of metallic materials such as gold (Au) and copper (Cu) whose light absorption rate is high.
In addition to maximum output 20W type,50W type and 100W type are lined up.
This is a waveband that is highly expected for various use applications such as soldering and welding.
Demo machine and peripheral equipment are lined up.
Introduction of Micro Edge Process
Micro Edge Process has been engaged in semiconductor-related, electricity and electronics-related device, measurement, and parts over the years.
The company was established in 2015 utilizing the know-how. We want to continuously respond to customers' requests with original technologies, information, and production network to grow up.
The characteristics of Micro Edge Process are proposal and manufacturing of viewing systems, measuring instruments, laser processing machine, optical components based on micro bonding technology using laser, and processing by commissioning using various processing machines.
Especially, we have developed devices using laser microfabrication with manufacturers listed with first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in the silicon society over the years.
We have responded to customers' requests based on Micro Edge Process's advantage, optical technology and experiences for parts bonding at level of microns.
Of course, we are also developing the equipment related to production such as observation optical system attached to laser processing device, jigs, and tools.
If you have any trouble, please consult us.