OverviewMicromachinig is our keyword.
Focusing on laser microfabrication (micro-welding, micro-soldering, micro-drilling, ablation), we can provide a wide range of support, from single product prototyping to mass production, using optimal processing methods that make full use of laser micromachinig, electrical discharge machining, cutting, etc., according to customer specifications and applications.
Example of fabriated samples
- Micro-holes, pin-hole
- Deep driiled hole, stop hole, high-aspect ratio hole
- Long hole, round hole, groove, high-aspect ratio slit
- Precise cutting
- Short pulse / ultra short pulse laser
- CW／Q-CW laser
- Chemical etching
- Mechanical machining with dedicated tools
Measurement / Observation
We will adopt the most appropriate measurement/observation method considering various factors such as light reflection on the material surface and the influence of magnetism, etc., when the processing level is minute to the micrometer order.
- Digital microscope
- Laser microscope
- Scanning electron microscope（SEM）
- High speed infrared camera