Multi-Functional Compact Laser Processing Head
A laser head that allows the laser, camera, and temperature gauge to operate coaxially. The devices necessary for observation and monitoring are positioned on the same axis, enabling not only easier operation but also improved processing accuracy and stability.
- Laser and camera positioned on the same axis for accurate understanding of processing position and monitoring of the process.
- Temperature gauge also positioned on the same axis as the laser (3-axis head). Allows accurate monitoring of temperature during processing.
- Feedback control of processing temperature using data from the temperature gauge.
- Compact and lightweight design even with multiple devices included.
- Customizable beam diameter, W.D., and temperature monitoring area.
- Welding: Soldering, Micro welding, Plastic bonding, Material hardening
- Micro Processing: Hole drilling, Precision cutting, Micro groove processing, Micro marking, Thin film removal
- Analysis and Monitoring: Surface temperature analysis, Processing change monitoring
- Manipulation: Microbead trapping, Optical tweezers, Cell manipulation